First Travel Video Blog: Copenhagen



I'm still trying to finish the third part of my "Getting Older" series, so while I do that, here is a video of our trip to Copenhagen.

I have been thinking about posting a video blog for years, but have always been hesitating for some reasons, mainly because I don't think my face or my general personality was made to be in front of a camera.

Even in college where there were a lot of opportunities to perform whilst studying Mass Communication, I always chose to do behind-the-scenes work, mainly because I liked writing better. Also again I am no performer, nor do I think I am even close to being charming and engaging. I know it sounds like I have confidence issues, but it's more of like knowing my strengths and minimizing my ... well... lesser strengths, let's leave it at that.

But with the internet now being fully engraved in our lives, the information that I would write about what to do and what to see when we travel, is just lost among thousands of others that you can google if you really wanted to know more about a place - either if you plan to visit or is just curious.

It's nothing like most of the travel blogs on YouTube, I still have a lot to learn about editing, and video-graphing in general. Nevertheless, whether it be well received or not watched at all, I also decided to upgrading how I share my travel experiences to something a bit more contemporary, what with all the technology we have these days, where we can easily document, edit, and share the things we do and see.

So here we were when we decided to welcome the warmer weather of spring, by going to a country that is almost always cold, and a city whose weather changes from rainy to cloudy, to a little sunny, to cloudy again. But still we had a lot of fun exploring Copenhagen and taking in our first Scandinavian trip.

We hope to come back and get a more Hyggae-ly experience, but for most of it, it was of course interesting to see what Denmark's capital has to show for.



Comments

  1. Hi, how are you? Hope you are enjoying your trip. Some of the most famous places in Copenhagen areTivoli Gardens, The Little Mermaid, Amalienborg, Nyhavn, Rosenborg Castle I think you should add these in your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment